Just venting I guess :(

Options
2»

Replies

• PANZERIA
    PANZERIA Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Well, if you feel like you aren't doing enough, you aren't doing enough. Have you joined a gym? What are you doing for muscle routines? Have you tried jogging? Maybe join a running room jogging course. They're pretty awesome.

Just remember that it didn't take you 14 days to put on the weight, so it's not like it's going to come off overnight. It was probably years and years of abuse on your body that you're having to counteract. Don't get discouraged - get determined. Keep going and whatever you do, do NOT give yourself excuses to either miss your walk, not join a gym, and not to push yourself. If you don't push yourself beyond your limits, you will never see a change.

Harsh, but true.
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Stick with it....but maybe add something to shock the body. Sometimes if your body gets used to a routine its harder to loose. You can do it...just push a little harder. :)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Your tracker shows you down 7 pounds in two weeks and you're discouraged?
  • pussycat626
    pussycat626 Posts: 129 Member
    Options

Only because now the scale says I'm up by 4 over night so my tracker should say 3 lbs lost.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Drink some coffee and take a nice dump! Watch the pounds melt off! :drinker:
    ^^ This! :drinker:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Only because now the scale says I'm up by 4 over night so my tracker should say 3 lbs lost.

Quit weighing yourself every day. Once a week.

And even so, three pounds in two weeks is a great loss. Unless you're on The BIggest Loser, working out 6-8 hours a day and eating a starvation diet, you won't see those large numbers. And they're not healthy, anyway.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Wait a minute... you can't do that!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    129208568309538237.jpg
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Well, if you feel like you aren't doing enough, you aren't doing enough. Have you joined a gym?....

Wait, you have to join a gym to lose weight?
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    129208568309538237.jpg
    Sulu's rad. Forgiven.
  • kedgin
    kedgin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Do not give up....it's water weight! I deal with the same thing and whoever it was on here that said don't weigh yourself every day is RIGHT!!!! I can't weigh myself every day or I will go nuts! I am up and down all week long! Pick a day of the week and STICK to that day! I promise ya tho...it's water weight. You don't gain four pounds over night. Hang in there and do not give up! Feel free to add me as a friend....if you need support there are lots of people on here that will be more than happy to help! Good luck!! : )

Not only picking the same day of the week to weigh yourself, but the same time and the same conditions. Don't give up! Also add me as a friend, if you would like. Keep working hard!