Where would you travel???

Options
2»

Replies

• george_ie_girl
    george_ie_girl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Lol - why do so many people want to go to Ireland? Nothing against Ireland - great place I loved it there... But doesn't strike me as a dream travel location!

I really want to go around Africa.. or South America... That's all a few years away though unfortunately :( Until I have sufficient funds the next trips will be in either Bali or Thailand!
  • Jhulet
    Jhulet Posts: 32
    Options
    Ireland, Scotland, Italy. Not necessarily in that order. :smile:
  • DietPep1978
    Options
    FIJI!!

One of those shady "happiness" polls showed that people from Fiji are the happiest in the world....another reason why I NEED to go to Fiji.
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Costa Rica or Brazil. Oddly Ireland too, having lived in the UK all my life I was never in a rush to go but now we've moved down under I feel I should visit on our next trip home.
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Europe!!! But if I want to show off my body, I'll go to Bora Bora :D but it is way too expensive lol
  • HealthySwifty16
    Options
    Mine is only so far away i cant reach it and only so expensive i can afford it...Disney World!!!! The happiest place on earth and that will be my present when I hit my goal weight! And I'll be able to buy a micky hat and have it look awesomee!!!
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Brazil. And I want to go to Ireland and Alaska.
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Brazil. And I want to go to Ireland and Alaska.

I've been twice to Brazil, amaaaaazinnnnnng country :)
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Japan, Tahiti, Ireland, Italy, France, Greece, Spain, Egypt and oh so many more! However, I have no urge to go anywhere near an African Safari!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I want to go back to Jamaica, mon...that's where I was married! March will be 13 years, and I'd LOVE to go back!!
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    FIJI!!

One of those shady "happiness" polls showed that people from Fiji are the happiest in the world....another reason why I NEED to go to Fiji.

Haha having been there... I doubt it. Depends if your Fijian or Indian Fijian... There is a reason they have so many coup's!!! There are many other places that are much happier, let me asure you (generally anywhere in South East Asia - Balinese, Thais, Malays and VIetnamese too!)

Ive done lots of travelling and dont let my size, weight or lack of fitnes stop me. Live life to the fullest I say - and Ive climbed mountains in Borneo, Egypt and others - some at my worst weight too.

In August my bf and I are off to Israel and Jordan with a few nights in Dubai on the way back. Next year were going for 6 weeks in Africa. 3 weeks Southern and 3 weeks Eastern. I'll also go back to Bali at Christmas this year - will be my fourth place!
  • kristypie
    kristypie Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Lol - why do so many people want to go to Ireland? Nothing against Ireland - great place I loved it there... But doesn't strike me as a dream travel location!

I really want to go around Africa.. or South America... That's all a few years away though unfortunately :( Until I have sufficient funds the next trips will be in either Bali or Thailand!

Went to Bali and Thailand last January for my anniversary. Loved them both and want to go back!

My next dream vacation is the Maldives. It's a little out of the price range right now, so I'm going on a western Carribean cruise at the end of May. Gotta keep working hard so I can look great for it!
  • Moeincognito
    Options
    ...Wow so much ireland love, all y'all should visit here it's lovely :3
    One super cool thing is the Leprechaun museum in Dublin \o/

I'd love to go to Vienna, Venice, France (Paris and Auvergne), China/Korea/Japan (nerdfest), and possibly New York or Alberta since I have family there.
  • allysonb80
    allysonb80 Posts: 109 Member
    Options

I live in AZ. I hate AZ. I hate our brown landscape. I miss live plants and GREEN! And THAT is what draws me to Ireland. Well, and the accent. ;)
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I am so there too!! Punta Cana in the Dominican Rep. it's a 25 km beach of powder white sand. such paradise!
    i cant wait to go !
  • Hola723
    Hola723 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    One of those over-water bungalows in Bora Bora or Tahiti!! :)

^^This!
  • RogerF765
    RogerF765 Posts: 113
    Options
    Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, all over Europe and Asia, After watching Ewan McGreggor's around the world motorcycle trip Long Way Round there are so many places I'd like to travel to. In the short term I'd just like to hit all of the places that have good waves. Also about Disney World, I've lived an hour away for the last 5 years and still haven't been there. The girlfriend takes the kids to Sea World from time to time but I have yet to go. Good waves on a warm sandy beach that that's a vacation for me....lol
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Well seeing that I have already been to all the places I've wanted to go (+13 countries) to I would probably say I see myself going to Patagonia, Argentina or Egypt.