Cystic Fibrosis.. WHAT DO YOU KNOW?

Options
Hi everyone, my Cousin Connor is 19 and has CF. He has been in hospital for a few weeks now and yesterday he was discharged!! YEY! After getting the doctors declaration he is raising money for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust by taking part in 2012 Black Knights Skydive..if he manages to raise £450.

He has been out for a day and managed to already raise £135!! Con would be grateful of any donations.. even if you don't want to donate and want to know more about the condition then just message me! We want to make people more aware of CF!

Thanks for reading!

To donate the link is http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/cystic-fibrosis-mahon

Replies

• goodgollymrsholly86
    Options
    I have Donated to Cystic Fibrosis. It is a very sad condition. One of my best friends passed away from it in February. And they think my little nephew has it. I wanted to do a CF walk, but I could not find anyone to do it with me :\ I will be keeping your cousin in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Nickym24
    Nickym24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Nicole Matthews and I am 24 years old and have been living with Cystic Fibrosis since I was 22 months old. It is a disease I will overcome and help find a cure for. If any one ever has a question about CF please feel free to visit me on facebook. I live in Buffalo, NY and I truly know how to live everyday to the very fullest. CF is just one hurdle I am willing to jump over, I have already jumped over many others, and look forward to the ones ahead of me. I hope my brief story of CF can inspire someone to help find a cure for CF, because one day we would all love for CF to stand for "Cure Found". God bless and be well. Nicole :flowerforyou: