Hi there...newbie here!

Options
newma6
newma6 Posts: 100 Member
Hello everyone my name is Tricia. I am a 29 year old Mama of 5 children. I joined myfitnesspal.com on the first of January. My goal is by my 30th birthday, in November to be under 200 pounds. I have failed pretty much every time, at losing weight. At my heaviest I was 298 pounds. I lost around 50 pound of that a couple of years ago. When I started at the begginning of the year, I weighed 256.4 pounds. I am currently down 4 pounds, at 252.4. That alone was lost on just changing the way I eat. I was so happy. I am looking forward to my next weigh in on Monday. I decided I would only weigh myself once a week, every Monday. I started with my workout routine this week. I decided I would start off with 3-4 days a week for 30 minutes. Can't wait to see what my results will be on Monday. I've been working really hard. I don't want to get my hopes too high, just in case!! I have always been a big girl, and it's time for a change. I want to love what I see when I look in the mirror...to be comfy in my own skin!! I figure being on here would help hold me more accountable. I would love some friends to help me along on this journey, to be a support to one another. I have also started a blog on my weight loss journey at myroadtowonderland.blogspot.com. Nice to meet you all. Good luck on your journey!!