One year success story!!

Options

Replies

• shana_phoenix83
    shana_phoenix83 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm seriously in awe! You look phenomenal! Way to go!
  • KimH313
    KimH313 Posts: 162
    Options
    WOW yours might be the best success story I have read so far for me at least, your goal is so close to mine and its very inspiring!! Not to mention if that's what 139 looks like then I might actually set my goal higher cause you look absolutely amazing!!!! You look about 100 pounds! Congratulations !!!
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Wow. Fantastic success and so big difference. Congrats.
  • abbybean11
    abbybean11 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    wow! you look AMAZING! you lost the same amount of weight that I am trying to lose (20 lbs down already woo!) i am curious - what was your diet like???
  • chazsucks
    Options
    You look amazing and like you've lost way more than that amount :) xx
  • bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fabulous!! Great Job!!
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • trishl2011
    trishl2011 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    wow! you look great! congrats!
  • jaabee11
    jaabee11 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    so who's the skinny girl now, amazing effort. You have lost so many inches more than what you would think for the amount of weight loss. Your exercise routine must have been awesome. Well done.
  • jennfriend37
    Options
    31 pounds doesn't sound like a big number when you read it but it sure made a big difference on your body frame! Congratulations on your success! :smile:
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You seriously look amazing! You say you could have done better... well you did great however you did it!
  • nicky3279
    Options
    wow well done hun you look amazing.
  • charlesb22
    charlesb22 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    check out your arms - looking FAB!!!
  • misszed
    misszed Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • rtaddlowe
    Options
    Way to go! You look very happy and beautiful, Congratulations!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    YOu look great!! Congratulations!!
  • grannyadkins
    Options
    I started this weight loss journey Jan. 3,2012 . With 45 lbs lose you have inspired me to keep moving . Congrats !!! You look fabulous !!!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    good job
  • lemanda
    lemanda Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My diet was not restricted. I cut back on portions, tried to eat more protein by using whey protein powder, and TRYING to eat less processed carbs. I cut out pasta and rice until literally this past month and would use cauliflower instead. When I say I could have done better, it was in my diet. But I can't live in the past, so I am trying to eat cleaner now! Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!