will power

Options
i started this past tues, and it's not been 3.5 days.. i plan to weight in every sunday morning.. i'm little scared that there wil be no change or even weight more than last sunday.. it's kind of depressing. need more will power... i read others' successful stories, and people have lost so much weight and a lot of people are losing couple lbs a week.. i'm not on overweight so maybe losing weight for me is even harder.. i just set my goal is 1/2 lb per week to make it a bit easier in the beginnning. i think i will change it up and make 1 lb per week.... my belly is sooooooooooooooo big. i hate my belly.. i feel so discouraged sometimes when i see my belly sticking out.. sorry for all the mumbling..

Replies

• MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    You will have your ups and downs...this is by far an extremely HARD process. You are still in the early phase so chin up and press forward. Whether it is a week of gains or losses know that you did your best. If you have a slip step up own it and go forward. Do not dwell on it or let it get you down. (this is for me also right now) When you feel down do this post and get it out. It completely makes you feel better. If your diary is not public to friends I would suggest this. I know it keeps me honest to myself. I feel like I am not only messing with my success but I am letting them down. Be honest!!!! Lying will not help you.

Chin up and you will do this. Achieve your goals and live happy!!!! Good luck.