Meh Own Thread from meh own 'ead.

Options
124»

Replies

• tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I am actually finding this kind of funny. I mean, in one thread Dave calls me possibly the nicest person in the whole wide world and now this. It's actually making me laugh! Like I am the first person on here to show cleavage!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:blushing: Cleavage is bad?? Uh oh!:devil: :devil:

Show what ya got honey!!!
  • tashjs21
    Options
    Hey, this thread was suppose to be about me!

ME!!!

ME!!!! DAMNIT!!!!!!

:blushing:

Hey there handsome!! :love:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I am actually finding this kind of funny. I mean, in one thread Dave calls me possibly the nicest person in the whole wide world and now this. It's actually making me laugh! Like I am the first person on here to show cleavage!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And hopefully not the last! :drinker:

I'll forward Max's pics. They're real & they're spectacular!!! :love: :love:
  • fatstrat
    fatstrat Posts: 216
    Options
    Hey Tamtastic,

Why do put pics of yourself with so much cleavage? For attention?

I'm sure that if she wanted attention she would have just assumed the persona of a feminine hygiene product and targeted someone that she may be jealous of. I seriously doubt Tami is jealous of anyone though, she seems very secure and at ease with herself. A lot of people would love to have that kind of confidence. I feel sorry for those who obviously don't and use poor coping mechanisms that can really only contribute to their own insecurity.

I do apologize to the nice people on this forum for making this my first post. In the spirit of staying on topic I would like to contribute a health related tidbit that I'm sure "sweet?nspicy" could really use at the moment:

Enemas really are an effective way to aid in the evacuation of bowel obstructions that can make even the most civilized person very unpleasant. If the enema proves to be ineffective, I would strongly suggest that you immediately seek the services of a doctor as this could be the sign of a serious condition that could be life threatening.

And, hello everyone! I'm still working on my intro post and I'll formally make my appearance as soon as I have figured out my fitness goals.

Thanks!

-Mike
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    It really is sad to see bullying like this here,thought this was supposed to be a place everyone felt safe but guess not with some.
  • tashjs21
    Options

do we know this thing?

We have our ideas :yawn:
  • tashjs21
    Options
    Hey Tamtastic,

I'm sure if she wanted attention she would have just assumed the persona of a feminine hygiene product and targeted someone she may be jealous of. I seriously doubt Tami is jealous of anyone though, she seems very secure and at ease with herself. A lot of people would love to have that kind of confidence. I feel sorry for those who obviously don't and use poor coping mechanisms that can really only contribute to their own insecurity.

I do apologize to the nice people on this forum for making this my first post. In the spirit of staying on topic I would like to contribute a health related tidbit that I'm sure "sweet?nspicy" could really use at the moment:

Enemas really are an effective way to aid in the evacuation of bowel obstructions that can make even the most civilized person very unpleasant. If the enema proves to be ineffective, I would strongly suggest that you immediately seek the services of a doctor as this could be the sign of a serious condition that could be life threatening.

And, hello everyone! I'm still working on my intro post and I'll formally make my appearance as soon as I have figured out my fitness goals.

Thanks!

-Mike

Here here!! :drinker:

Welcome Mike! :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Hey Tamtastic,

I'm sure if she wanted attention she would have just assumed the persona of a feminine hygiene product and targeted someone she may be jealous of. I seriously doubt Tami is jealous of anyone though, she seems very secure and at ease with herself. A lot of people would love to have that kind of confidence. I feel sorry for those who obviously don't and use poor coping mechanisms that can really only contribute to their own insecurity.

Thanks!

-Mike

:laugh: :laugh:

Best...1st....post.....ever...... :laugh:
  • Carl01
    Options

:blushing: Cleavage is bad?? Uh oh!:devil: :devil:

Show what ya got honey!!!

• Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Hey, this thread was suppose to be about me!

ME!!!

ME!!!! DAMNIT!!!!!!

helle sir max,....and how was your day?

Busy and now I must go home.

there is no place like home....
  • Carl01
    Options

And hopefully not the last! :drinker:

I'll forward Max's pics. They're real & they're spectacular!!! :love: :love:

I have them already.:blushing:

Hey maybe we can trade some different ones....you know like baseball cards.:bigsmile:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    What I find interesting is why you guys think it's her? Is she the only person on MFP that may have a problem with tamtastic? I just don't want someone blamed for something they didn't do.....
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey Tamtastic,

Thanks!

-Mike

Thanks Mike!!! :blushing: :blushing:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    What I find interesting is why you guys think it's her? Is she the only person on MFP that may have a problem with tamtastic? I just don't want someone blamed for something they didn't do.....

welcome to my world
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I don't really care who it is and I haven't named anyone.

People will do whatever they feel the need to do. I will just continue to do my own thing around here. It's really not a big deal. Really, what can I do about it??
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options

welcome to my world

:laugh:
This discussion has been closed.