hello

I too just started about 9 days ago. First time messaging. I am really enjoying this. Did weight watchers for a few years, but was looking for something new. I like the fact I can keep track of my calories burned(always kind of wondered if I was taking in more than I was burning). Now I can see what I'm doing. I don't have a lot to lose, but I do have to learn to stay motivated and in control. I think this will help alot!

Replies

• I too just started about 9 days ago. First time messaging. I am really enjoying this. Did weight watchers for a few years, but was looking for something new. I like the fact I can keep track of my calories burned(always kind of wondered if I was taking in more than I was burning). Now I can see what I'm doing. I don't have a lot to lose, but I do have to learn to stay motivated and in control. I think this will help alot!
  • cediyam
    cediyam Posts: 181 Member
    Welcome!!!
  • welcome
    i 2 am new this is my 2nd day and i lost 1pound!!!!
    my weakness is motivation and will power!

but i have a goal and i want to acheive it!!!!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.:smile::drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Welcome momto3 and kelsey-glad to have you with us!
  • hey thanx chrissy!
    how do i get my ticker after every message
  • Thanks everyone. It's nice to know you can "talk" to people who are going thru the same struggles as you are.