I'm new here..just a question

Options
I have been slowly but seccessfully losing weight. I feel good and healthier and completely motivated.
I work full time and have a one year old and a husband to take care of, I’m involved in a lot of church activities and I’m finding that I have no time for the gym.. I do have a pass and the only free time I have is at 6am and to be honest, I’m not a morning person.

Does anyone have any simple and quick ideas for losing the little bits of tummy I have left… ??? thank you

Replies

• DesraStubbs
    DesraStubbs Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have been slowly but seccessfully losing weight. I feel good and healthier and completely motivated.
    I work full time and have a one year old and a husband to take care of, I’m involved in a lot of church activities and I’m finding that I have no time for the gym.. I do have a pass and the only free time I have is at 6am and to be honest, I’m not a morning person.

Does anyone have any simple and quick ideas for losing the little bits of tummy I have left… ??? thank you
  • megancolleen
    Options
    hmm.. maybe try taking ur one year old for a walk at night.. not long just a half hour... and then doing some sit ups.. I am not sure how all of those machines work that helps you lose stomach fat but if one works maybe try one of those..

I completely understand the no time for working out.. I get up at 5:15 everday just to run a half hour.. I know it isn't much but I coulnd't imagine getting up any earlier than that! Then at night before bed I do sit ups and I am going to start doing push ups. It is really tough managing family and working full time plus I commute an hour and a half to and from work everday.. But I just try and give myself at least a half hour each day! Hope it helps
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Do you have cable? Denise Austin has a program on lifetime (I think) every morning at 7 (I tape it) It's a 1/2 hour long, and really is a nice workout... She's also totally inspiring! You should try that out. When you FF through the commercials, it end up being about 20 min. Not much, but at least it's something! I have a terrible time waking up early too! Push yourself though, and pretty soon it will be second nature! :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Try some DVDs - a good one that's short (less than 30 minutes) is the 30 day shred. It really works you and you can do it when you have time.
  • DesraStubbs
    DesraStubbs Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies... Maybe I will feel motivated to walk Nevaeh to the daycare in the morning and run back...
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies... Maybe I will feel motivated to walk Nevaeh to the daycare in the morning and run back...

That's a GREAT idea!!! :smile: