Jury Duty was heck on the diet!!

Options
I had jury duty this week and of course I was picked. Its been rough. I could not drink alot of anything because you can't just go to the potty and I ate when and where i could. I feel so bad. I haven't worked out all week either.

soooooooooooo..............
maybe ill get going today.

Replies

• JenniferMann24
    Options
    I had jury duty this week and of course I was picked. Its been rough. I could not drink alot of anything because you can't just go to the potty and I ate when and where i could. I feel so bad. I haven't worked out all week either.

soooooooooooo..............
    maybe ill get going today.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Something like that is really hard to work around - as long as you jump right back where you left off you'll be fine! Life always causes challenges - it's up to us to overcome them!

you can do it!
  • duffyzmom
    duffyzmom Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Congrats on being selected :wink: I had to do jury duty and the fall and luckily hadn't started my weight loss. I can't imagine what I would have done.
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Thank you for doing your public duty.
    Get back to your normal routine as soon as you can. You did what you had to do and made the best of it. Sometime life does get in the way but that is life.
  • JenniferMann24
    Options
    It was very (fun) and I used the () because of the nature of the case but I enjoyed it for the most part.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    you guys are very good citizens. When I am was in the selection process, I told them that that of course I believe the accused is guilty, because the police wouldn't have arrested him if he wasn't. Then I was promptly dismissed.

I can't leave my class in someone else's hands for a week (or more!) :noway:

sorry:blushing:
  • caranne
    caranne Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ha ha! great idea, I'll have to use that one if Im ever asked!
  • Etta
    Etta Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I had to report for jury duty as well on Monday. I was excused (I worked for & still have contacts at the agency the victim is being treated at), but I understand the not drinking your normal amount of water. I was sooo thirsty! It's weird how things like this really disrupt our schedules/eating habits.

126046.png