SO UPSET!

Options
taso42
taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
Mimi's Cafe sends me an email today with A coupon for free brownies on my "next visit". I don't know what they mean by "next visit", but WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO DO TO ME?!?!?!?! The NERVE of places like this, preying on people like ME, on my weight loss journey only to have them throw this brownie roadblock right IN the middle of my journey!

Replies

• IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    You too!
  • taso42
    Options
    Mimi's Cafe sends me an email today with A coupon for free brownies on my "next visit". I don't know what they mean by "next visit", but WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO DO TO ME?!?!?!?! The NERVE of places like this, preying on people like ME, on my weight loss journey only to have them throw this brownie roadblock right IN the middle of my journey!
  • taso42
    Options
    how about now?
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    o.O
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Nope!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    im confused
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    To me, Panda has the first post. SPOOKY!
  • taso42
    Options

test
  • taso42
    Options
    PLEASE IGNORE THE REST OF THIS THREAD. Testing something....
  • taso42
    Options
    Mimi's Cafe sends me an email today with A coupon for free brownies on my "next visit".
  • taso42
    Options
    Mimi's Cafe sends me an email today with A coupon for free brownies on my "next visit". I don't know what they mean by "next visit", but WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO DO TO ME?!?!?!?!
  • taso42
    Options
    The NERVE of places like this, preying on people like ME, on my weight loss journey only to have them throw this brownie roadblock right IN the middle of my journey!
  • taso42
    Options
    The NERVE of places like this,
  • taso42
    Options
    preying on people like ME
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Wha....

I like brownies. Send them to me.
  • taso42
    Options
    on my weight loss journey only to have them throw this brownie roadblock right IN the middle of my journey!
  • taso42
    Options
    on my weight loss journey
  • taso42
    Options
    only to have them throw this brownie roadblock right IN the middle of my journey!
  • taso42
    Options
    brownie roadblock right IN the middle of my journey!
  • taso42
    Options
    IN the middle of my journey!