Anyone else want to lose 80 lbs in 8 months?

Options

Replies

• angelzehnder
    Options
    I want to!
  • Ashlea_M
    Ashlea_M Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I have 81 left to lose
  • ChasingHaven
    ChasingHaven Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm looking at about 80 pounds in the same time frame. Let's do this! Feel free to add me as well!
  • KristinLeAnn252
    KristinLeAnn252 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    No. But i want to lose 60 in 6 so it's basically the same premise. TEN POUNDS A MONTH!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Totally possible, and welcome to the forums! I lost 40 lbs in 3 months, its totally possible to do double that!
  • 72MonteCarla
    72MonteCarla Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a pretty aggressive goal. I don't want to discourage you, but it's probably unhealthy to lose that much in such a short time. And you might be setting yourself up for failure... But what do I know? Just make sure you are getting proper nutrients and celebrate each pound lost, however long it takes. Good luck!
  • lizabelle83
    Options
    im looking to lose 90 by december :) feel free to add me
  • thehollister
    Options
    I need help and encouragement!!!

50lbs in 5 months would make me so happy! I celebrate and welcome any loss tho.

100lbs is my goal, I can't wait to be me both on the inside and out!

I just want to be healthy and happy no matter the # tho ;)

Please add me ;)
  • ellentug
    Options
    I've already lost 18 lbs, and goal is to lose 80 more. So far I've only managed about 6-7 lbs per month, so I will have to step it up if I meet the 10 lbs per month needed to reach 80 in 8. I really need to get more consistent with physical activity, and this challenge gives me one more reason to get going. Thanks!
  • FORIANN
    FORIANN Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I didn't think losing anything more than 4-6lbs a month was healthy. To each their own, though. :/
  • sammyjowedeking
    Options
    MY goal is to lose 10 pounds every 5 weeks so basically the same principle! Over all i want to lose 222 pounds in 2 years!
  • bugsay1787
    Options
    I'd like to lose about 60 pounds, but I would still love some support from you guys! Please add me!
  • cnicolemoh
    Options
    I've lost 42lb so far, not with my fitness plan, I was using loseit, still am, but all the support counts. I have lost 42 with loseit, and 13lb since starting my fitnesspal. Overall, I need to lose about 40-45 more, so yes! Please add me.
  • killerkitsune
    killerkitsune Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I want to be down 80 lbs. by the end of the year, but if it happens sooner, I'd be super happy!

14698433.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • tinkerbellsharp
    Options
    I have just joined here, so hello! I am desperate to loose at least 80lbs, just had a micro discectomy on 6 th January, can anyone help with motivation

Thanks

Jo
  • jeaniedev
    jeaniedev Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    add me I need all the friends on this journey...I have 80 more to lose!!!
  • niqua215
    niqua215 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose and need all the support and help I can get. I'm aiming for 2lbs per week.
  • chefkev
    chefkev Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Racing in a triathlon Aug 12th, so I need to lose at least another 50 by then!
  • Got2believe
    Got2believe Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    aiming for 100 by november, so it wouldn't hurt! Count me in! :)
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You all are so awesome! I love the positive spirit!

I'm trying to lose 60 lbs. in 12 months and then MAINTAIN like a mofo. I weigh in every Tuesday. Anyone feel free to add me if you want encouragement.