Motivated stay-at-home mom of twins, 70 lbs to lose.

Options
this feels like a personal ad :) .......seeks other motivated 25-40 somethings for encouragement, tips and fellowship. Feel free to add me as a friend!

Replies

• nantigua
    nantigua Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    sure thing :wink:
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    No problem ;)
  • MommieD
    MommieD Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom too. I have two girls, 3 and 5. Feel free to add me it you want.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 but feel free to add me if you'd like lol :smile:
  • jcnjsgurl
    jcnjsgurl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • Ruchell
    Ruchell Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Well I don't fall in the 30-40 bracket (I'm 26), but I am a stay-at-home mom and I've lost 60lbs so far. I feel like I have about 10-15 more lbs to lose, so that makes our goals pretty similar. Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • eatterberry
    eatterberry Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. My twins are 10 and I still have the baby weight. My total weight goal is 70lbs also. I just recently, 9 months ago had a baby girl. I've been trying to lose weight since then. Add me if you want.
  • KellsJourney
    KellsJourney Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me

I am a SAHM also, and have over 100 lbs. to lose!
  • hollin40
    hollin40 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM to a 7 year old and 3 year old twins. I know all about being worn out and wanting to stay healthy for the kids!!
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm the mom of twin 2 21/2 year olds!!!
  • spskinny
    spskinny Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you everyone. I look foreword to this journey and encouraging one another! I tried to catch everyone as the different msgs/reqs came in, but if I missed you please add me! Keep in touch and thank you!!
  • bgmomof3boys
    Options
    I just sent a friend request. I have 2 year old twins, a 4year old and am a SAHM!
  • berdoochick
    berdoochick Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Im a 26 yr oold SAHM of a 4yr old and 1 1/2 yr old twins. Its sooo challenging to find time to work out. feel free to add me as im also new to MFP :)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I work part time, have a 3 year old and a 16 month old, and am with you on the weight loss journey! I have about 14-20lbs to go. Feel free to add me. Oh, i'm 34 (well, 35 tomorrow!).
  • ASH0502
    ASH0502 Posts: 19
    Options
    29 yrs old and stay at home mom to an 18 month old. I'm always looking for ways to creatively sneak in some exercise so that I can once and for all lose this baby weight. Feel free to friend me!