wedding songs

Options
my wedding is in only about six weeks and i soooo need to keep my fitness routine going strong!!!
while out for my run (in the rain!!) earlier, i desperately wanted to turn around and give up...
what stopped me? one of my wedding songs began playing on my ipod!
so, for all those ladies (or gents) who are losing motivation: stock your ipod with songs that remind you of what you are working for (aside from you health).
your kids? add their favorite songs!
your future? think of your perfect life soundtrack..
your family? "we are family" - sister sledge, i think or cool and the gang? whatev, it's a classic!
your partner? love songs can rock too!
trust me, envisioning myself next month in that dress, dancing in front of everyone with the man i love...
well, let's just say that i ended up adding a few more minutes to my run today!
good luck everyone!

Replies

• meisje
    meisje Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    my wedding is in only about six weeks and i soooo need to keep my fitness routine going strong!!!
    while out for my run (in the rain!!) earlier, i desperately wanted to turn around and give up...
    what stopped me? one of my wedding songs began playing on my ipod!
    so, for all those ladies (or gents) who are losing motivation: stock your ipod with songs that remind you of what you are working for (aside from you health).
    your kids? add their favorite songs!
    your future? think of your perfect life soundtrack..
    your family? "we are family" - sister sledge, i think or cool and the gang? whatev, it's a classic!
    your partner? love songs can rock too!
    trust me, envisioning myself next month in that dress, dancing in front of everyone with the man i love...
    well, let's just say that i ended up adding a few more minutes to my run today!
    good luck everyone!
  • ColtsFan1912
    ColtsFan1912 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    those are good tips :)
    Congrats on your wedding.
    I'm getting married in June
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That's some good motivation! :flowerforyou:
  • jk_raven