Hello Everyone

Options
SmileyJ23
SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
I'm New. I joined about a week ago. Im looking forward to MFP helping me keep track of my food and exercise. I love that I can see how much I can burn and seeing exactly how many calories I am eating.

I'm ready to start posting my goals. I know I wasn't supposed to weigh until Sunday but I see 5 pounds gone already since starting on Mar 2!!!!!

Replies

• SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm New. I joined about a week ago. Im looking forward to MFP helping me keep track of my food and exercise. I love that I can see how much I can burn and seeing exactly how many calories I am eating.

I'm ready to start posting my goals. I know I wasn't supposed to weigh until Sunday but I see 5 pounds gone already since starting on Mar 2!!!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Great job on the 5 pounds!!! :drinker:

Welcome! :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.:smile::drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: