Looking for Mom Friends

Options
Hi! I am new to the site and looking for supportive friends with a similar situation! I'm 33, married and have two girls ages 6 and 8. I work full time as an RN and am also going back to school! I want to lose about 12 pounds and feel good in my bikini again!
Anyone feel free to friend me! :smile:

Replies

• sherbear2678
    sherbear2678 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    hi I'm 33 as well and married to a military man... currently only working part time at the post office and trying to get in shape and be healthy for our 2 daughters (and my self of course!)
  • TracyMcA
    TracyMcA Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi girls I am 27 with a 2 year old beautiful girl I have lost 6 stone so far and would love to loose 3 more but finding this bit really hard. I work full time as well as my partner , he also works weekends so finding the time to have to myself and exercise is almost impossible so I make up for it in the amount I clean my home! That way we all benefit! X hope you are all doing well and on your way to achieving your goals x Tracy
  • Regs323
    Regs323 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi to all. I am also an RN working nights and raising a little girl who is 2 years old. Finding time to work out and sleep is my biggest challenge. I have about 40 lbs to loose and am ready to get fit so I can get pregnant with our second. I also struggle with emotional eating and eating when I am bored (or trying to stay awake at work). Any advice on how to keep from eating the junk in our breakroom at 3am? :) Looking forward to getting this weight off!
  • sazzlew
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm using my fitness pal again to help me get back on the straight and narrow! It's a great tool to keeping you motivated and having a postive attitude.

I'm a Mum to two great kids. One Daughter aged nine and one son aged 3. Both keep me very busy and happy. I work part time for the NHS and I try and keep fit by going running 3 to 4 times a week.

Would love to hear from other mum's juggling a busy family life as well as looking after yourself!

Best wishes
    Sara
  • Trinketona
    Options
    Hello Im a single mom of a lovely 3 year old little girl. I work graveyards and go to school. I have to make time to workout if not I will go insane. I have a lot of stress in my life so working out helps a lot...

Sent you a request.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Hello there and welcome to MFP! My name is Christina, I am 34 years old and have 2 kids 1 boy (15yrs) and one girl (10yrs) and a fiancee, all whom I love beyond imagination! Because I love them and myself so much I am here to finally get this weight off once and for all so I can be here for them! Feel free to add me if you like! Let's see what we can accomplish together! :flowerforyou:
  • jazzo1121
    jazzo1121 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I am a single mother of a 4 year old boy with about 60 lbs to lose. I also have temporary custody of my brothers 2 boys while he is deployed. (1 has special needs). I am working part time, going to school full time while dealing with the recent suicide of my cousin. Any and all support is greatly appreciated. Feel free to send a friend request
  • karensc82
    Options
    Hi

I am 29 and just hd a baby boy on November 7. I work fulltime as an office manager and am so tired by the time I get home, feed the baby, make dinner and straighten up! I'm trying to lose the rest of the baby weight and a little extra!
  • Smansfield1
    Smansfield1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm 31, married nearly 8 years. We have three kids 4 yr old twins & 3 yr old. My husband and I are both full time college students (me-social work, him-nursing). I am always looking for like-minded people to help support & motivate each other. Feel free for any of you to add me.
  • maiyamummy
    Options
    Hi I'm a 34 year old mum of one bouncy little 2 1/2 year old girl in the UK... I have put on 2 stone over the past 2 years (annoying as I lost all my baby weight by the time my daughter was 6 months!), started on MFP about 3 weeks ago, and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Monica1031
    Options
    Hello. I'm a single working mother of 2 teenage sons. I am on a weight loss and exercise journey. I found out I have diabetes and that is the biggest wake up call ever. Please feel free to add me. I need all the support I can get. Love the site, it is so helpful!
    Take care of you,
    Monica