1200 calories

1235»

Replies

• I'm getting discouraged...my first two weeks on here I lost 11 lbs. Since Sat my weight hasn't moved at all. I couldn't have hit the wall already could I ??? I'm eating my 1200 calories daily faithfully too ! Just seems that as soon as the 2 week mark came..it stopped :( Help !!

Don't get discouraged! It will change! Think hard about what you have changed... Are you more active then you was and not compensating for that? Are you always eating the same foods? Do you eat 3 meals a day or 6 small meals? I found that if I eat 3 meals a day and 2 snacks... I was ALWAYS bloated and retained a ton of fluid... went to 6 small meals a day and it helped! Now, what doesn't help is the extra brews I had this past weekend :(
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    I'm getting discouraged...my first two weeks on here I lost 11 lbs. Since Sat my weight hasn't moved at all. I couldn't have hit the wall already could I ??? I'm eating my 1200 calories daily faithfully too ! Just seems that as soon as the 2 week mark came..it stopped :( Help !!

The first 10 lbs tends to be water weight and then it slows down. Make sure you're NETTING 1200, and keep exercising. Start measuring also, since the scale isn't the best way to track progress. Be patient!
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    I'm getting discouraged...my first two weeks on here I lost 11 lbs. Since Sat my weight hasn't moved at all. I couldn't have hit the wall already could I ??? I'm eating my 1200 calories daily faithfully too ! Just seems that as soon as the 2 week mark came..it stopped :( Help !!

You dont eat enough unless you are 4'10" your BMR is higher than 1200.
    Your body wont lose weight eating below BMR.