Strange/Funny NSV!

Options
bjbixler
bjbixler Posts: 258 Member
Sooo... I got in bed tonight and was laying on my back talking to my husband. My hands were on my stomach and I was thinking to myself how flabby my belly is now that Ive lost so much weight. Then for some unknown reason I stuck my finger in my belly button (a rare occurrence, it's been months if not longer) and I realized, it's SO much smaller and not as deep as it used to be!!!

Ok, I'm nuts. You may all return to your regularly scheduled programming. :)

Replies

• misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Lol that's awesome! My husband and I always joke that my belly button is the black hole! Funny thing is, my stomach is not my trouble area! I mean it's not "flat" but even at my lowest when my stomach was decent enough looking that I could pull off a two piece I could stick my finger in to the 2nd knuckle lol
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    LOL, you're awesome!
  • davidlbass
    davidlbass Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    May be strange but is is something that I noticed too.
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    That's nice.

Thanks for sharing.
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Funny moments are the greatest.. Sometimes it takes those to realize what good of changes our bodies are going thru.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!