I'm TOTALLY ready for a new me!

Hi everyone I'm new to this just joined yesterday 3.11.09. I'm really excited and hope this site and the comments from others will help me reach my goals! Like I said I'm totally ready for this to work this time. I have been on and off diets and working out for 2 1/2 years and I have really not gotten any where.:grumble: This time will be different! :happy:

Replies

• Hi everyone I'm new to this just joined yesterday 3.11.09. I'm really excited and hope this site and the comments from others will help me reach my goals! Like I said I'm totally ready for this to work this time. I have been on and off diets and working out for 2 1/2 years and I have really not gotten any where.:grumble: This time will be different! :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.:smile::drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • Welcom to MFP and good luck reaching your goal!:flowerforyou:
  • txdyno14
    txdyno14 Posts: 31 Member
    LauraAnne85

I've been on this site since Monday and found it's a fun site. When you go to the message board and click on a topic that is what's being talked about. And for something fun to help you be motivatived click on the 100 Situp Challenge we just started it yesterday so it's not to late to join in on the fun. Also with more challenges to come.

Good luck!!
  • Thanks so much!!! I really need motivation and challanges to keep myself going in the right direction.