Big DIET Cook Book with NO FISH

Options
I saw another post on this and can't find it. I want to find a diet or healthy cook book ( I.E. no fried foods, no major calorie desserts, ect) and cook from cover to cover everything in it. The big problem is I need one with NO fish, No crazy wierd or hard to find food. Any ideas or thoughts?

Replies

• lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    you could look for a vegan or vegetarian cookbook? doesn't necessarily mean all the recipes with be low cal though... but i am guessing you want other meats, just nada on the fish? the thing is if it's got other meats, and you want healthy recipes, it will be hard to find one that eliminates seafood - as seafood is/can be very healthy and low cal. good luck.:happy:
  • mammafrog
    mammafrog Posts: 176
    Options
    you could look for a vegan or vegetarian cookbook? doesn't necessarily mean all the recipes with be low cal though... but i am guessing you want other meats, just nada on the fish? the thing is if it's got other meats, and you want healthy recipes, it will be hard to find one that eliminates seafood - as seafood is/can be very healthy and low cal. good luck.:happy:

Thats what i am worried about. I think I may have found one online that is 500 healthy crock pot recipes and fish wasn't in the content so I will check it out in the store but I would love to here more suggestions,

And YES i want other meat. i grew up in Texas, meat is must lol
  • mammafrog
    mammafrog Posts: 176
    Options
    bump