WATP -3 MILES DONE- YIPEE

Options
I did the WATP 3 mile walk with the stretchie band today. I am so happy I did it! I love her workouts. It's been cold and rainy here for the last 2 days so I've done 0 outside walking the last 2 days. I picked up the 3 & 4 mile dvd at walmart last night and I'm so glad I did. I hope it's warm enough to get 2 miles outside tonight too. Happy exercise time everyone. Cindy

Replies

• Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I did the WATP 3 mile walk with the stretchie band today. I am so happy I did it! I love her workouts. It's been cold and rainy here for the last 2 days so I've done 0 outside walking the last 2 days. I picked up the 3 & 4 mile dvd at walmart last night and I'm so glad I did. I hope it's warm enough to get 2 miles outside tonight too. Happy exercise time everyone. Cindy
  • sara1027
    sara1027 Posts: 59
    Options
    Great job! I love her videos. I have the four mile challenge.
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Shurtliff, Thanks. The dvd I have has the 4 mile challenge too but I think I'm a long way from doing it. :O)
  • mom24qties
    mom24qties Posts: 112
    Options

I recently bought this dvd set also. I already had the 3-mile one which I got with the 1,2 & 3 mile set, but I wanted the 4 mile and couldn't find it by itself. Anyway, I haven't tried the four mile yet but am planning to try it this weekend. I love her videos because they are easy to do when I get home from work which is late at night. Blessings!:flowerforyou:
  • MelsaEstel
    MelsaEstel Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have several of her videos and really enjoy them. My only complaint is that you can only listen to her say the same thing so many times when repeating videos:) I am to the point where i have to mute her (it's an option on one of the videos).

Congrats on the workout!