Hello from a newbie

Hi Guys/Girls

Joined 5 minutes ago. All Information is on my profile.

I am looking forward to this new challenge & getting a nice slim body - which i have never ever had.

I have filled my profile in and you are welcome to have a luck

Thanks & Goodluck too all

Ar x x :wink:

Replies

• Hi Guys/Girls

Joined 5 minutes ago. All Information is on my profile.

I am looking forward to this new challenge & getting a nice slim body - which i have never ever had.

I have filled my profile in and you are welcome to have a luck

Thanks & Goodluck too all

Ar x x :wink:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    welcome to mfp:drinker:
  • Thank you

Hopefully this will give me the support i so desperatly need
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    hello hello! :drinker:
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:

you have come to the right place, we are all here to support and be supported, i'm sure you will love it very soon (if you don't already)!

unfortunately, vodka and alcohol in general is quite caloric so we try to stick to drinking water :drinker: however, weight loss doesn't necessarily mean you have to deny yourself all the earthly 'pleasures'. it is actually a great thing you gave up dieting and found this site, there is nothing better than losing your extra pounds the natural healthy way... and we are happy to share your journey... :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Thanks Girlies, i think this is really going to work for me :heart: at long last i think i have found something :bigsmile:

Dont worry, i havent had a drink for 9 weeks. I started healthy eating 2 weeks ago n got weighed in the doctors this morning n hey presto, i have lost 14.1 lb :blushing: :noway: :noway:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.:smile::drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: