Crappy, crappy day.

Options
I'm feeling so down today it's untrue.

Having family problems at the moment which are really getting me down, then I come into work to my boss being an absolute b***h, then to top it all off my flask leaked everywhere so I've not had my soup so I'm STARVING!

I'm still in work, sat here feeling like crying. I know this sounds like a really attention seeking post, but I don't wanna get my friends down by moaning to them about it. :(

Replies

• imarlett
    imarlett Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Ah yes. Those crappy days creep up on you. You have my sympathy. Is it sunny out where you are? If you can, just step outside for a few minutes and get some fresh air or walk around the building to get the "happy" endorphines going.
    If all else find a picture that has something cute on it to make you smile. Smiling is the first step to feeling better.
  • beckipercy
    beckipercy Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    It's freezing cold here haha. Went outside for a quick 5 minutes before and felt slightly better, but then came back into the office and wanted to punch my boss in the face again!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    30,000 (THIRTY THOUSAND) children will starve to death by the time you get off work. it could be worse.
  • shellyae
    shellyae Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    30,000 (THIRTY THOUSAND) children will starve to death by the time you get off work. it could be worse.

Although that statement is not funny by any means, it made me laugh, so hopefully it gave you a little chuckle. that is certainly one way to look at things. It's true though, things could always be worse and you will get through this day. Keep your chin up.