Can't think of a good subject title......

catherine4211
catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
My daughter just told me that her step-mom borrowed a top from her knowing that I bought it. Isn't it enough she's living in my house, with my kids (every other week), swimming in my pool, walking on the tile I chose....(I could go on and on).....really - to wear a top I bought for MY daughter? All I can do is shake my head in disbelief.

Replies

• bouquet77
    bouquet77 Posts: 39 Member
    Well it certainly seems that this women does not know of limits !!! and if i was you i would have words with your ex husband and advise ur daughter not to let her, or if she does say something along the lines of i look sooooo much better in that maybe you should stick to your own wardrobe!!!! what a cheekky ***** she is !!! HOW have you stayed so calm and collected id have riped her eyes out or on the other hand maybe she wants to be you !!??????
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Well it certainly seems that this women does not know of limits !!! and if i was you i would have words with your ex husband and advise ur daughter not to let her, or if she does say something along the lines of i look sooooo much better in that maybe you should stick to your own wardrobe!!!! what a cheekky ***** she is !!! HOW have you stayed so calm and collected id have riped her eyes out or on the other hand maybe she wants to be you !!??????

Thank you for seeing my point! This has been going on for 4 years now - that is how I stay calm. The first year or so I was a screaming, crazy mess.