I love shopping now

Options
KristiMMM
KristiMMM Posts: 51 Member
I went to buy new jeans today and I discovered I wear a size I havent worn since I was 14. I havent been this fit in a decade!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited I did a dance in the changing room.

I love shopping now and I cant wait for summer.

Bikini season!

Replies

• KristiMMM
    Options
    I went to buy new jeans today and I discovered I wear a size I havent worn since I was 14. I havent been this fit in a decade!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited I did a dance in the changing room.

Bikini season!
  • RNLeslie
    RNLeslie Posts: 150
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!! Congrats on the milestone! I sure hope that I enjoy shopping one day too. I never have before...
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    congrats! I know just how you feel. an 8 may be nothing special to some people but when I pulled those babies on it was like the world finally had meaning again :flowerforyou: :laugh:

You look great!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    congrats! I know just how you feel. an 8 may be nothing special to some people but when I pulled those babies on it was like the world finally had meaning again :flowerforyou: :laugh:

You look great!!

Ditto to everything Kerrilucko said! :smile:
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    That's awesome! I can't wait until I loose a few jean sizes. I'm at a 9/10 right now.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

Bikini season!

I know the dance your talking about- I have done it as well- good job -- Im addicted to shopping
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

You look great!!

8's are awesome thats my goal is to get in an 8- My waist is an 8 but I have a badonkadonk
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is so awesome. Keep up the great work
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I had a similar experience today!! All small tops- they all looked great! I got to decide on what suited me best, not on what fit or what didn't look too bad!!! This is incredibly motivating!!:bigsmile:
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    Thats great.
  • tomyhealth
    tomyhealth Posts: 181
    Options
    Thats great!!!! I remember laughing in the dressing room when I went down in a size it was a great feeling.:smile::smile: :smile:
  • SallyAnn
    SallyAnn Posts: 43
    Options
    Can't wait until I can relate :mad: Congrats
  • KristiMMM
    Options
    thanks guys!!

The size I went down to, in fact, is a 7/8.

I do not have a booty, at all really, so thats why I think I fit so nicely into the 7/8 now.
    Dont worry having a " baddunkudunk" is awesome. People pay to have booties like Beyonce.

Keep up the hard work everyone. I know if i can do it, anyone can.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I can't wait until I loose a few jean sizes. I'm at a 9/10 right now.
    I will be doing a dance in the fitting room when I am a size 9/10!!!
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! That is fantastic
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!