When I lose an argument with my girlfriend

Replies

• MrsKunz
    MrsKunz Posts: 151 Member
    Your first mistake in this misguided quest is to presume you ever have a chance to win one.
    Once you accept that reality life becomes much simpler.

Good job but my fiance made me mad so i "lost" the keys to the truck on UFC Fight Night awww man im so sorry.... HAHAHAHA:devil:

Consider the wedding cancelled...

so is sex...

and he has rough hands...too rough he says....
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    [sarcasm]...I tighten all the jars in the house.[/sarcasm]

that's actually pretty funny :laugh:
  • RogerF765
    RogerF765 Posts: 113
    I just grab the helmet and head out the door for a ride on the motor scooter. I just go to the places where she knows not to call me. On my bike and on the surf. After a few hours I come home and all is right with the world. I have found that the only argument you can win with a woman is the one that doesn't happen even if I am right she'll never admit it although when she just walks away it's a pretty good sign....lol
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Your first mistake in this misguided quest is to presume you ever have a chance to win one.
    Exactly! Think of it as: you're not losing - she's winning for the both of you.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    I'll probably loose my status as a woman, but I find comprimise makes everything better, and am willing to accept fault when I am wrong.
    unless you are the one constantly saying your sorry when you didnt do anything wrong, gets old fast

Yeah, had to learn how to balance that one lol
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    This is woman I could see myself with, haha.

Perhaps a younger version of me haha!! I'm old enough to be yo' mama! lol
  • Your first mistake in this misguided quest is to presume you ever have a chance to win one.

Good job but my fiance made me mad so i "lost" the keys to the truck on UFC Fight Night awww man im so sorry.... HAHAHAHA:devil:

This is just terrible. :c A man should never have to miss out on watching dudes punch other dudes.
  • MrsKunz
    MrsKunz Posts: 151 Member

This is just terrible. :c A man should never have to miss out on watching dudes punch other dudes.
    he does have to leave the house to see this his friends are really dumb
  • Your first mistake in this misguided quest is to presume you ever have a chance to win one.

he does have to leave the house to see this his friends are really dumb

Yeah but they're not PROFESSIONAL dude punchers, though!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member

This really only hurts you in the end... now you'll be opening all the jars in the house because the girlfriend won't be able to :laugh: :laugh:
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Love the sarcasm quotes. Clever idea, but the lids must always be tight. Women always win. Eventually she will get really strong and whoop your @ss physically as well as mentally.

Females get paid 77 cents to every dollar a male gets. We're so winning.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Women win arguments with men because we have boobies. 'nuff said.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    When I lose an argument, I just withhold sex for awhile. I'm kidding of course... I never lose an argument.
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member

Instant cure for that. Take the end of a butter knife and pound all the way around the lid of the jar and twist, easily pops off. No work intended : ) ;)
  • I find that I lose arguments with women because I tend to base my arguments in logic and once I found out that most women I know don't give a darn about my logic...I just kinda gave up. :c
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    I find that I lose arguments with women because I tend to base my arguments in logic and once I found out that most women I know don't give a darn about my logic...I just kinda gave up. :c

I read a study that most men think about sex every 16 or so seconds. So let me ask you, man... when you're like, in a boardroom meeting, and asked to weigh in on a LENGTHY topic, do you accidentally interject with sex-talk because, y'know, you can't - supposedly- think about anything other than sex????
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    I find that I lose arguments with women because I tend to base my arguments in logic and once I found out that most women I know don't give a darn about my logic...I just kinda gave up. :c

I read a study that most men think about sex every 16 or so seconds. So let me ask you, man... when you're like, in a boardroom meeting, and asked to weigh in on a LENGTHY topic, do you accidentally interject with sex-talk because, y'know, you can't - supposedly- think about anything other than sex????

Lmao! I seriously don't think this is true for my boyfriend. He would rather cuddle than think about sex (which sucks for me sometimes!). He'd kill me for ratting him out too because he is a big tough hillbilly looking kinda guy! lol. I'm blowing his cover :)
  • norma67
    norma67 Posts: 255 Member

^^^^^ This :)
  • fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    I never win arguments, cuz i hate confrontation so I just shut up and agree. trying to change that though....
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    That wouldn't work in my house. I have a jar opener. :bigsmile: