Howdy!

Options
Hi,

Brand new to the site and still a little skeptical but I like how this works so far. I have lots of weight issues and since having a child am way to big for my height. I have gained 30 pounds in the last year and a half and am ready to take it off and a little more. Can't blame it on the baby anymore because he's 3 :-) haha

Well Good luck to everyone and here's to getting in those size 8 jeans!

Kelly

Replies

• onstagekel
    Options
    Hi,

Brand new to the site and still a little skeptical but I like how this works so far. I have lots of weight issues and since having a child am way to big for my height. I have gained 30 pounds in the last year and a half and am ready to take it off and a little more. Can't blame it on the baby anymore because he's 3 :-) haha

Kelly
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Kelly

welcome Kelly,,,,its all good and if you let it...it is fun to get healthy...enjoy the ride!
    Dave:smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.
  • hbaggett67
    hbaggett67 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Kelly--a great site so long as you remain honest to logging your calories. It is really easy for me to conveniently "forget" what I eat during the day, and now I feel like I have some accountability, which really helps. I've been very happy with the site, and having the opportunity to really see in writing what I put in my mouth. Plus I love the little tickers you can make in your signature :).