Found Old pic of me...damN things change!

Options

Replies

• DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Enrique-Iglesias_02.jpg
    DEAR LORD HE'S SEXY!!! :blushing:
  • Thanks again guys! im off to do some homework, but message me if you guys want general suggestions and stuff like that! :)
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    totally bangable lol
  • WHAT A TRANSFORMATION! Thanks for the encouragement!
  • coolstacey6
    coolstacey6 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    WOW! gorgeous....uh I mean great job!!!
  • cecilia0909
    cecilia0909 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Huge change! You look great!
  • :) thanks guys, i still intend to get more shredded, cant wait to compare progress with these pics in the future :D
  • JenMarie826
    Options
    You look great!!
  • gregpack
    gregpack Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in your ratios also. I'm currently 40p/30f/30c. My daily caloric burn is right at 3K/day
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    WOW! gorgeous....uh I mean great job!!!

^^^this
  • I'm interested in your ratios also. I'm currently 40p/30f/30c. My daily caloric burn is right at 3K/day

i train 7 days a week for powerlifting...

back/legs/chest days = 40p/40c/20f
    arms and abs days = 40p/20c/40f

i only have 2 big meals per day at max 3 big meals, check my diary. You should also know that when I say train, i train heavy, i mean:
    squat=385
    deadlift=405
    bench=180

and those aren't 1 rep max, so make sure you give it your all in training as it helps alot in building lean muscle and torching that fat :) i eat a steady 2800 cals which is a 10% from my 3100 cals needed per day.
  • Cwyman1
    Cwyman1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'd be interested in your plan. I've recently lost 25 lbs. during a 12 week weight loss competition. In a few weeks we are starting a second phase that will be a 12 week body fat percentage competition. Not sure what my current body fat percentage is. My guess is around 22-25% although I'm 5'9" and about 170 lbs. I'd like to get into the 10% range. Time to put on muscle and lose the fat! Any knowledge you could pass along would be helpful.

sure, just message me your stats, weight/height/age/activity level(including what your job is like and your average day is like), i can give you a ballpark figure of what your calorie intake should be, and then you can customize your macro ratios to get the results you like. I used to be around 22% when I started, I don't know what I am now, but I know Im not resting until I hit the gold 6-8% bodyfat haha!

I also plan on competing as a powerlifter this october, when I get on the stage I want to blow them away lifting big and being shredded, as its really hard to see shredded powerlifters

Stats have been sent. Thanks for the help!!
  • Maria_t02
    Options
    That last shot you look like Enrique Iglesias-Hubba Hubba--great work!

Totally agree!!! :) good job!
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Enrique-Iglesias_02.jpg

*drools*
    I :heart: Enrique... :blushing:
  • woja9640
    woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    That last shot you look like Enrique Iglesias-Hubba Hubba--great work!

I agree, you're looking hot. And you are so right in wanting to make it a Lifestyle change and not a temporary one. Anyone who has done serious research knows that you will be unable to maintain you new weight unless you maintain your change in exercise and nutrition.
  • clkuchtyn
    clkuchtyn Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    "How you do'in?" (Read it as Joey from Friends would say it)
    You look A-mazing! Congrats ;)
  • DarrellHodge
    Options
    Great job! Six pack will always do the talking.
  • drivermarshy
    Options
    nom nom well done :)
  • mocha1975
    Options
    Hey! Congrats on your journey! I have been on here for a few months and although I have lowered my calorie intake and have lost weight (29 lbs.17lbs to go) I am starting to focus on macros not just calories. I would really appreciate it if you could send me your spread sheet - thanking you in advance!!! 
  • BeautifulMe322
    BeautifulMe322 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I would take the Enrique comment as a compliment cause he is HOT, and you look just like him ;) Hot! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!