Sticking to it

Options
After 9 full days of MFP, I am sticking to it and pretty happy. I have been through that TOM in those days and finally told my boy friend we were just going to be friends. Well in that kind of record, I should have fallen off the band wagon three or four times but I didn't. I stuck to my calories all nine days. The only failure I had was to get the exercise in today and record my calories on here yesterday I did write my calories on a paper in front of the computor though. Thursday was the day I told the boyfriend and all I wanted to do was sulk on the couch. Don't get me wrong, I know I will have one of those fall off the wagon days. Just trying to celebrate the good days when I get through it.

Replies

• indianagranny
    Options
    After 9 full days of MFP, I am sticking to it and pretty happy. I have been through that TOM in those days and finally told my boy friend we were just going to be friends. Well in that kind of record, I should have fallen off the band wagon three or four times but I didn't. I stuck to my calories all nine days. The only failure I had was to get the exercise in today and record my calories on here yesterday I did write my calories on a paper in front of the computor though. Thursday was the day I told the boyfriend and all I wanted to do was sulk on the couch. Don't get me wrong, I know I will have one of those fall off the wagon days. Just trying to celebrate the good days when I get through it.
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! smiley_58.gif Doesn't it feel good to be able to say you stuck it out at a time that maybe in the past, you would have caved? We all know there will be some bad days in the future, but right now feels really good!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    that is great, keep up the great work.
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Thanks girls for the encouagement and ya it does feel good to know I made it through this time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!