New Here

Options
Hello folks. I am new to the Net dieting and blogging thing and was just stopping in to say Hi and I hope I can make some friends along the way. If you want to know the calorie value for a few things like Astro peach yogourt and fat free deli chicken breast just ask me or check out my entries. I was suprised they didn't have Astro but I guess they can't have everything.
I have changed my eating for a while and have already lost around 10 lbs before I logged on here but hope to be here till the last lb is off.
Best Wishes to all.
Brenda
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• forestdancers
    forestdancers Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hello folks. I am new to the Net dieting and blogging thing and was just stopping in to say Hi and I hope I can make some friends along the way. If you want to know the calorie value for a few things like Astro peach yogourt and fat free deli chicken breast just ask me or check out my entries. I was suprised they didn't have Astro but I guess they can't have everything.
    I have changed my eating for a while and have already lost around 10 lbs before I logged on here but hope to be here till the last lb is off.
    Best Wishes to all.
    Brenda
    :flowerforyou:
  • indigirl
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • Newmein08
    Options
    Welcome:smile:
  • ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site:smile:

Everyday is a new experience and you learn so much!

Happy Wednesday,

Connie Lynn
  • forestdancers
    forestdancers Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome everyone. I hope you are all having a great week.
    Best Wishes
    B