Fruitarisam and raw foodist

Options
Hi,
Firstly.
I don't know if im posting this in the right place so im sorry if i haven't im sorry and secoundly im sorry about spelling and grammer please people don't give me any cr@p about it thanks this is my first post.

Anyway back on subject since summer I have been trying to eat more fruit and veg I should as i have foodneaphobia so its hard so I have been failing at points specially when going back to college then I made friends with a fruitarian/raw foodist

so on monday I am going to change my diet to a fruitarian/raw foodist people that are fruitarian don't kill anything to eat it we take fruit of plants and seeds and nuts the plant is actually happly give us this as a present so it can grow more we are not killing it

but I need recipies and maybe friends on here that are fruitarian/raw foodist.

Also please no one tell me were and how I am not getting anough nutrion as raw foodist/fruitarian are problew the most healthiet people out there.

if anyone can help or wants to help me with this or has any recipies i have 3 of google wright below/send email or add me need suport of others that are fruitarians/raw foodist the onces I have are GREAT but there "normal" eaters.

Anyway ill stop mumbling and say thank you

Replies