"Are You Bored Yet?" - A Novel by Fatstrat

2»

Replies

• pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Your post made me feel all tingly inside, like when I saw Obama riding a unicorn over the rainbow

I thought unicorns only approached innocence... How the heck did he wrangle a ride?:laugh: :laugh:
  • Punchy
    Punchy Posts: 4
    Your post made me feel all tingly inside, like when I saw Obama riding a unicorn over the rainbow

I thought unicorns only approached innocence... How the heck did he wrangle a ride?:laugh: :laugh:

He probably had to push Jebus off of it. I bet he's pi$$ed!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member

He probably had to push Jebus off of it. I bet he's pi$$ed!

bwahaharoll.gif

You just made me spit out my water :angry:

:tongue: :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    I'm a sucker for a good book so I read your intro. :laugh: Welcome to MFP! I hope this site helps you with your goals. You & my dog can talk about lacking a small intestine sometime. I'm sure he'd be captivated by your mastery of the English language.
  • pettmybunny
    Hey Beans, how is Floyd anyways? Any more emergency visits...
  • 3babybeans
    Hey Beans, how is Floyd anyways? Any more emergency visits...

I sent you a PM! :bigsmile: Thanks for asking. So far we're in the clear. Wanna start talking cakes & hijack this thread, too? :laugh:
  • pettmybunny
    MMMMMM.... cake.... I've been eating my leftover buttercream frosting from some cupcakes schmeared on graham crackers. lol

Anyways, back to topic... Welcome Mike! How come you changed your pic? Are you a camera lover like Tami is? You know, since you're friends and all, maybe you share hobbies too? lol
  • butterball70
    butterball70 Posts: 11 Member
    That sounds like an inspirational "After School Special", if they still did that sort of thing.:ohwell: Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    MMMMMM.... cake.... I've been eating my leftover buttercream frosting from some cupcakes schmeared on graham crackers. lol

Anyways, back to topic... Welcome Mike! How come you changed your pic? Are you a camera lover like Tami is? You know, since you're friends and all, maybe you share hobbies too? lol

LOL That's a girl. Way to get back on topic. :laugh:
  • pettmybunny

LOL That's a girl. Way to get back on topic. :laugh:

Like dragging a horse to water, isn't it? hee hee
  • Punchy
    Punchy Posts: 4