I never introduced myself... looking for friends

Options
Lately I have been finding it very motivating to come check in on some topics here so I thought I would introduce myself. I'm starting to get back on track and it's helping me to check in on the forums. I think it would help me more to have friends in app to help motivate each other as well so please ADD ME :) anyone.

I'm 24, female and from New York. I have a twin sister who started using MFP with me but she stopped and while I'm trying to motivate her with me, I could use some outside support and I want to be connected to other people.

I fell off the bandwagon for a little while because my schedule is terrible and I couldn't make it to the gym for about a month, when I had commitments after work. Currently I work 40 hours a week, commute 20 hours to and from work and to make matters worse, my gym has terrible hours. It's a woman's only gym and I really should switch soon but I'm not comfortable with myself yet to do it.

Replies

• Bellyroll
    Bellyroll Posts: 316
    Options
    You can friend me if you want we are around the same age. No twin sister but my sister and I look like twins no joke so we play it of. ha ha ha. I am going to start a full time job and I am going to have to be super discipline to start working out. Best of luck.
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have a twin sister as well, and she's on here too. I hope yours finds the motivation to make her way back to this site! I have a schedule that never slows down, so I understand how hard it can be. Good luck to you!
  • deenaputzierhansen
    Options
    i would love to be your friend for all the same reasons. i have a hard time sticking to any diet plan . i need all the support i can get
  • SexyMamaC
    Options
    Has anyone tried the PS90X ten minute workout. I hear that it is very intense, and you only need to do it for ten minutes.
  • Natz_20
    Natz_20 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone here!!

Hope you are all succeding!

I have my first weigh in on tues and needless to say I am nervous

Please feel free to add me as I would love for everyone to motivate each other

Natz x

14696887.png
  • BrandiParsonRNC
    BrandiParsonRNC Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • longing2belean
    longing2belean Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I never introduced myself either. I also have fallen off the bandwagon and gained some of my weight back. : ( I found your forum encouraging. Thank you for writing. I encourage you to get back to MFP. I plan to try to start tracking my calories again and maybe that will motivate me to excercise again. Maybe you could change gyms or change excercises? Like walking or something that you could do where ever you are, not just at the gym? If you can, maybe get a new pair of shoes or some little something as a reward when you work out for a whole week or month or certain amount of time. Set a goal. I am just throwing out ideas that I am going to try myself and hopefully will help you too. Good Luck to you!