62 LBS LOST w PICS

Options
13»

Replies

• Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    WOW1 You have done an outstanding job, Kudos to you, you look great! Keep up the hard work!
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Great job on your loss! You are very inspirational!
  • GibsonDarlin
    GibsonDarlin Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Well done MR & MRS!!!!
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Good job - you look great!
  • allanofriesen
    Options
    Very good, sounds like we started in the same boat - 235ish now 226 - goal weight 180. Seeing you do it makes me feel like I can too. Great work!!
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Well done MR & MRS!!!!

Thank you so much! He is such an inspiration to me! It's really awesome how far we've come! We encourage everyone to keep it up! DON'T STOP AND DON'T GIVE UP! Just remember one day at a time!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Well done u look amazing.
  • GreenTea703
    Options
    What a great job. Congrats, man! This may be an odd question but can I ask you if any of your tattoos changed appearance with your weight loss? It's something I'm a little concerned about.

I thought that, and as my arm is smaller, no, not really, my arm got smaller equally so nothing was out of wack.
  • GreenTea703
    Options
    great job, man! I am starting at rougly the same weight. You give me some good motivation.
    Very good, sounds like we started in the same boat - 235ish now 226 - goal weight 180. Seeing you do it makes me feel like I can too. Great work!!

I tell everyone about my loss from the beginning, you never know who may be inspired to start. Being in the 230ish and now 160, think 180 would never happen in my life, I know it is possible and some days I want to just grab random people in public and just tell them how to be healthy because anyone can do it. You have to want it, dont make it stressful, they say one day at a time for a reason. It goes by so fast already why not be healthy and fit the next time you realize how long its been.

ps blah blah blah low carb <3 blah blah blah drink lots of water, live life happy and healthy =)
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Bump to my husbands story because I love him so much. He's inspires me every day on our journey and I hope he can inspire you! =) Believe in yourself and know you are worth it! Take it one day at a time and KNOW you can do anything you put your mind to!
  • geohow11
    geohow11 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    GREAT Work! Keep it up!
  • geohow11
    geohow11 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Bump to my husbands story because I love him so much. He's inspires me every day on our journey and I hope he can inspire you! =) Believe in yourself and know you are worth it! Take it one day at a time and KNOW you can do anything you put your mind to!

It really is so much better when your significant other is along for the same ride! My wife has lost 82 lbs. I have lost 152 lbs. But it would be no where as much if she wasn't along! Good on you two!
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Congrats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!