new too ;)

Options
Hi all! My name is Cara and I am so excited to be on this journey once again. After having my 3rd baby in July 07 I was at my heaviest weight - 245lbs. I decided I needed to make a change and I started eating better and adding exercise. The weight actually started to come off at a good rate. By May 08 I weighed 180lbs and then found out baby #4 was coming. I was bad and didn't stay on my diet while pregnant and I gained 45lbs. So here I go again...

Replies

• Aeilm
    Aeilm Posts: 92
    Options
    Hi all! My name is Cara and I am so excited to be on this journey once again. After having my 3rd baby in July 07 I was at my heaviest weight - 245lbs. I decided I needed to make a change and I started eating better and adding exercise. The weight actually started to come off at a good rate. By May 08 I weighed 180lbs and then found out baby #4 was coming. I was bad and didn't stay on my diet while pregnant and I gained 45lbs. So here I go again...
  • fatstrat
    fatstrat Posts: 216
    Options
    I was bad and didn't stay on my diet while pregnant and I gained 45lbs. So here I go again...

You did it before so you know you can do it again!

There's no "good luck" about it, *Congratulations* on the future you. :happy:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the boards & congratulations on your new baby! You've come a long way already so I'm sure you'll continue to do amazing things! Good luck (yeah, yeah...I say good luck. :wink:)! :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP Cara.

Congrats on the new baby.:flowerforyou:
  • Aeilm
    Aeilm Posts: 92
    Options
    Thank you all SO much!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: