PICK "N" MIX

Options
kpnuts23
kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
Anyone else eat the stuff when they go to the cinema?

Well.. i know i do.. and i will do tonight.. but just how many cals are there in a bag???!!! I mean HALF a bag... i think thats adequet enough for some serious film grazing!!! :laugh:

If anyone can help me on this matter it would be much appreciated!!!

Replies

• kpnuts23
    Options
    Anyone else eat the stuff when they go to the cinema?

Well.. i know i do.. and i will do tonight.. but just how many cals are there in a bag???!!! I mean HALF a bag... i think thats adequet enough for some serious film grazing!!! :laugh:

If anyone can help me on this matter it would be much appreciated!!!
  • gilly88
    gilly88 Posts: 114
    Options
    OMG I AM OBSESSED WITH PICK n MIX!!

seriously i can't NOT have it when i go to the cinema - the last three or four times i haven't had it and it's been a killer!!

to be honest, i think (obviously depending on what you put in the bag) there's about 500kcals per 100g. so if you weigh the bag and its 200g, then eat half, its 500.
    i estimate this b/c in most chocolates/sweets there's anywhere from 350-550 kcals per 100g (think dairy milk, jubes, etc) - so it stands to reason that non-branded p'n'm sweets would be similar.

that's a lot of cals for not much food, but its SO GOOD!!
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    AHHHH... Im soooooooo glad someone else loves it as much as i do.... HEE HEE... the stuff is amazing!!! and i cant help but eat the whole lot!!! Soo bad..:devil: But soooo good!!! :laugh:

i suppose.. im a bit of a white mice/ snowies and those icecream cone white chocolate thingys... they dominate the bag!!
    then its the green and red pipe things that have that white sugary soft center.. almost like strawberry laces.. just bigger :heart:
    As for things like cola bottles i rarely get them... but a few are good..

Lol.. oh i will have to see how i go.. sugar overload here i come!!! :laugh: