Options
Hi everyone, I just joined myfitnesspal.com yesterday. I currently live in Stafford, VA but hope sometime in the future to get back to the hills of Tennessee. I am 53 years old and have 3 beautiful daughters. They added to the joy in my life by giving me seven wonderful grandchildren. My family is the most important thing in my life and I want to live a long and happy life with them. That's the reason I decided to take control of my weight.

I have a little over 100 lbs to lose. I believe myself to be a food addict. I love to eat. One of my problems is that I have had very little accountability. I hope that by keeping my food and exercise diaries that I will see my weaknesses. My oldest daughter has been using this website and has had great results. So before my health is worsened more by my poor choices, I want to change my lifestyle and get healthy.

I believe that you make time for the important things in life. Before, that has always been my family and friends. Now, it's my turn to put me on that list and make the time to get healthy. I hope that everyone here has a success story to tell in the future. I look forward to posting my own success story soon, too.

Good luck to all of us!

Replies

• dani22105
    dani22105 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You have the right attitude!!! So happy you joined! It'll be well worth it on the journey and when you reach your goals!! If you need encouragement along the way, this is the place ;)