exercise bikes

Options
Falcon
Falcon Posts: 853 Member
I've been debating this for a while now, I would like to buy an exercise bike but have been reluntant due to the max pounds it can hold. Has anyone that is just above three hundred bought a bike from walmart? Can anyone make a suggestion?

I've been finding it more difficult to stick with the low blast cardio, my muscles are killing me now.

Replies

• Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I've been debating this for a while now, I would like to buy an exercise bike but have been reluntant due to the max pounds it can hold. Has anyone that is just above three hundred bought a bike from walmart? Can anyone make a suggestion?

I've been finding it more difficult to stick with the low blast cardio, my muscles are killing me now.
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Many of the less expensive bikes are not built well. Your would be better off trying to find a used bike from a gym or health club that has been reconditioned. It will hold up much better and last for many years. They are not cheap, but well worth the cost. Do a Google search for used exercise equipment in your area.