Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Weigh ins

Is there a time of day that you weigh yourself? and how often do you do weigh ins?

Replies

• I weigh myself usually once a week on sat and it's before lunch or dinner. I try to do my measurements every other week.
  • sunshinestate
    sunshinestate Posts: 110 Member
    This is probably terrible, but I weigh myself every single morning, naked, after I have used the bathroom.
  • Mera_Mera
    Mera_Mera Posts: 153
    I usually - started a few months ago - weigh myself every Sunday, since it's the beginning of the week. It keeps me motivated to do well during the week.
  • I weigh myself everyday in the morning so I can see the gradual change, understand my body's fluctuations, and not have to get on the scale with my fingers crossed. I couldn't do weekly. :/ Some people can.

Add: Plus, weighing myself everyday keeps me motivated through the day. If I did it every week, I'd probably only stay motivated for the first few days then not pay attention those last few days. I just know me too well and will slack if I don't have something keeping me going. X__x
  • SLT4273
    SLT4273 Posts: 56
    Every Tuesday morning for me. Although, I'm considering changing it to every other Tuesday.
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Hi i weigh every saturday morning as soon as i wake - after i've visited the bathroom xx
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    I weigh my self once a week, in the morning before i shower or eat
  • MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    Friday mornings before breakfast.
  • briocktj
    briocktj Posts: 128
    I officially weigh in on Sundays, but.... usually weigh once or twice a day just for the heck of it...
  • This is probably terrible, but I weigh myself every single morning, naked, after I have used the bathroom.

this is soooo me!!!
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Every Saturday morning after using the restroom. Weigh in naked (except for my ring) on the Wii.
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    I can't imagine not weighing myself daily, but I think the majority of the people on MFP do weekly or every other week.
  • tatiannajanel
    tatiannajanel Posts: 22 Member
    I weigh myself every Wednesday before Lunch. I don't know why. I guess since I weighed myself for the first time on that day around the time, I decided to continue on with it. Sunday makes more sense though. I try to fight the urge to weigh myself everyday that's why I didn't buy my own scale.