Anyone else have a bad day?

Options
Did really bad today, wasn't feeling good! Ate 600 calories more then I should have! Ready for a new week!! :) ANy motivation?

Replies

• samatalma
    samatalma Posts: 197
    Options
    Tomorrow is a new day. Don't beat yourself up over 1 bad day, it happens. Just jump back into it tomorrow with your eating well and your workout!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is a new day. Dust yourself off and start over. The good news is - one bad day won't derail all your hard work. Just don't let one bad day turn into 2, than turns into a week or a month.

We all have "off" days. It isn't the end of the world. :)
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Already planned for tommorow! Ready for it! Waking up for circuit training early, healthy meals planned all day! Thanks for motivation!
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    thats not too bad. really just start anew tomorrow is all.. make up for it and drink extra water and do an extra half hour cardio if itll make u feel better.. ive done wayyyyyyyyy worse than that and ive lost 80lbs so dont beat yourself up
  • goodhealth2012
    Options
    I had a bad day three days ago. I ate double my calorie allowance. eeep! Since then I've been like a food junkie binging on whatever I can get my hands on...chocolate, lollies and icecream. , I have a headache, feel horrible and am grumpy, emotional and all round unpleasant. It reminded me that these foods really are poison to the body (to mine anyway) and I need to get back on track.
    Soooo make sure you get back on track now, it's only one day, it's no big deal. Don't let one day turn into one bad week...... :)
  • matzo2012
    Options
    that happened to me yesterday - last night to be precise. ugh. BUT
    the main thing is not to let it de-rail you for tomorrow. Plus - it wasn't 1200 calories over was it?! so thats good. Also - not sure what time it is where you are or if you have a treadmill or anything that you can access - but maybe you can go for a walk or something and burn a little bit of that extra energy off- even a few minutes of exercise will make you feel better about it and help you not to get de-railed.
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Where I am its not even 6 yet! I'll probably do some from of light exercise after I digest a little bit!
  • ddiestler
    ddiestler Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    We all have those..Don't beat yourself up about it..As others have said dust yourself off and start new. Thats the good thing about this journey. When I used to fall off the wagon I would automatically give up..now, I say ok, what healthy choices can I make starting now.. turn it around.

You can do it..
  • oldtopper88
    oldtopper88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. Go to bed and try again tomorrow.
  • iCACTUS
    iCACTUS Posts: 113
    Options
    You got this, girl.

I believe in you.

Like all these kind folks are saying here :

"Tomorrow is a new day."

^_^V
  • fahn27
    fahn27 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    YeS! my day has been terrible! from candy, to just eating TOO much! I just want to sit here and cry! I feel like this is one of those days I'm just gonna have to forget about. Yeah I binged, and went way out of my calorie goal, but tomorrows a new day! New beginnings!
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    I had a horrible day. :( I had a bad day yesterday because I had eaten and planned to do my 30DS double up at night, but my son ended up in the ER so I stayed over. Then I had only a couple hours rest (didn't get home until 4 AM). Then I got into a fight with my husband... let the emotional eating begin....

ugh.
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Take a look at my diary...i had a HORRIBLE day! But it was also a very emotionally draining day, so by the time lunch came around, I didn't care anymore about what I was eating. But, I know that tomorrow is a new day and a fresh start! It's also sadly weigh in day, which I'm sure will be reflected in my food choices today, but hopefully all that water weight will be gone next week!!
  • hellraisedfire
    hellraisedfire Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    you sound like you're already getting back on the right track :)
  • catyz75
    catyz75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    We all have bad days, I am so glad to see that we are not alone in that struggle. Stay strong for an excellent tomorrow! We got this!:happy:
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    To top off my bad day, I think I'm about to have a margarita, too... yum. Maybe a Daiquiri.
  • dixiee88
    Options
    I was told by my sponsor that once a week you can let go. Go have a Big Mac. Just get back on board the next day. She's told me if you don't let go once a week, you will never stick to it. Dust off ya boots and get back on ya horse. It's all good. Keep a smile and remind yourself what a great job ya doin!
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    It happens. When I was 285, I would let ONE of THOSE days turn into ONE of those WEEKS. That's the difference now. If I have an off day, I eat lighter the next day and move on.
  • susanb573
    susanb573 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    This is my first weekend day of doing this and while I did ok, I definitely ate more than I do on weekdays when I'm at work and busy. Ended up having to go to the gym and run off about 400 calories to be ok. I think e all have bad days. Hang in there and get back on track tomorrow.
  • schillerjay
    schillerjay Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    me too have been sick all day and just sitting around watching tv and eating even though i try to keep the snacking to a minimum I still went over by 600 calories. good encouragement here though. tomorrow is another day