Turbo Jam recomendation?

Options
Hello Turbo Jammers,
I am considering purchasing turbo jam but I am not sure what package to get. There are "turbo jam maximum results" and "turbo jam fat burning elite". I am 39 and already fairly fit. My first goal is to loose fat. I already have a good muscle base under all this padding :) I have conquered Gunnar Petersons Core secrets and am looking to get past this plateau that I have hit. For someone who has not done turbo jam before, which one of the above turbo jams would you ladies recommend to someone like me?

Replies

• cmaster13
    Options
    Hello Turbo Jammers,
    I am considering purchasing turbo jam but I am not sure what package to get. There are "turbo jam maximum results" and "turbo jam fat burning elite". I am 39 and already fairly fit. My first goal is to loose fat. I already have a good muscle base under all this padding :) I have conquered Gunnar Petersons Core secrets and am looking to get past this plateau that I have hit. For someone who has not done turbo jam before, which one of the above turbo jams would you ladies recommend to someone like me?
  • licia67
    licia67 Posts: 109
    Options
    I haven't tried it yet, but I just purchased Maximum Results because it has the "Learn and Burn" DVD. I previously had purchased Turbo Jam Live, to preview it, but when I tried it I was totally lost...couldn't get a workout for trying to figure out the moves