A new addition to the roster

Options
Hello all,

Introducing myself, so a bit about me:

I'm a final year Scottish law student based in Glasgow
I'm a waiter, to pay for books and stuff!
I'm a Muay Thai boxing instructor, been training for 8 years now.

I love snowboarding, running and in the lat year I've taken a huge interest in sports nutrition and getting the best from my gym time, I've been stealing lecture notes and books from my sports science pals!

I'm here because it's an easy way to keep track and log everything I eat and my training, it's faster and easier than pen and paper!

I'm also here to share my knowledge with all who need it, and also to keep myself on track.
I'm fighting in a couple of months, so I'm looking to go from 149lb to 139lb, to make weight.

Starchaser

Replies

• Starchaser
    Options
    Hello all,

Introducing myself, so a bit about me:

I'm a final year Scottish law student based in Glasgow
    I'm a waiter, to pay for books and stuff!
    I'm a Muay Thai boxing instructor, been training for 8 years now.

I love snowboarding, running and in the lat year I've taken a huge interest in sports nutrition and getting the best from my gym time, I've been stealing lecture notes and books from my sports science pals!

I'm here because it's an easy way to keep track and log everything I eat and my training, it's faster and easier than pen and paper!

I'm also here to share my knowledge with all who need it, and also to keep myself on track.
    I'm fighting in a couple of months, so I'm looking to go from 149lb to 139lb, to make weight.

Starchaser
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: It's great to have you here:drinker:

It's always nice to have someone to share their wisdom :flowerforyou:
    Congrats on the schooling :flowerforyou: And 8 years of training :drinker:
  • cookydt
    cookydt Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Welcome! With your knowledge, you will probably be able to give some sound advice when we need some. Please feel free to share...we can use any help offered! :smile:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!:flowerforyou:
  • StacieLutes
    Options
    Welcome and you can do it!!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: