If you could be any Star Wars character...

Options
1235»

Replies

• Longbowgilly
    Longbowgilly Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    My nickname is Obi-wan so I guess I'll be him!!
  • whallvr
    whallvr Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    My mom calls me EWOK, and that's on my personalized plates, but I would choose to be Leia.
  • MrFatLegs
    MrFatLegs Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Captain Kirk
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    easy jabba the hut lol need i say more......... :noway:
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Captain Kirk

dude seriously...i didn't know he was in it too lol :huh:
  • SugarNtheRaw
    SugarNtheRaw Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm a devious degenerate defender of the devil shut down all the trash compactors on the detention level.

My backpack's got jets. I'm Boba the Fett. I bounty hunt for Jabba Hutt to finance my 'vette.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that knows this song! but I'd have to go with a Twi'lek as well!
  • onefourone
    Options
    Chewy man because he has been known to rip arms out of their socks when he loses.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Someone already said Darth Maul, beat me to it. But it would probably be Obi-wan Kenobi anyway. My first name is Ben, so I'm halfway there. Anyone got a lightsaber I can mess around with?
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Darth Vadar without a doubt. He is the ultimate in cool!
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    well if I had to be a character from a movie, I'd be Darth Maul... cause red light saber and bad *kitten*, yup that would be me!

Ultimately though, I'd want to be Darth Sinestra... the character I created for myself in KOTOR!!!! oh yeah I was a Sith Lord! <3
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Hm, without a doubt, Hans Solo.
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Captain Kirk

dude seriously...i didn't know he was in it too lol :huh:

I just fell onto the floor laughing... my coworkers are looking at me funny... HELP!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Chewbacca, because everyone lets the wookie win.
  • Sloth_Jog
    Options
    YODA!
  • Mirabilis
    Mirabilis Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Re Capt Kirk, Wm Shatner has a new Broadway show called "This is Shatner's World and You're Just Living in It".

He's in everything *nod*

'Nuff said.

Mirii
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Re Capt Kirk, Wm Shatner has a new Broadway show called "This is Shatner's World and You're Just Living in It".

He's in everything *nod*

'Nuff said.

Mirii

can someone hand me a red shirt then, please? not hatin', just don't want to live in someone else's world. :smile:
    i like my own little world. i know everyone there.
  • pereztech930
    pereztech930 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Kol Skywalker....a Jedi Master and head of the Jedi Council. Descended from the famous Luke Skywalker. :glasses:
  • treesloth
    treesloth Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Was gonna say Boba Fett, then Kit Fisto (he has a great smile) so will have to go Mace Windu. Why?

Episode 2 when he's fighting Jango Fett, they both go for the weapon on the floor, Windu gets there first and it's just the look he gives Fett like to say, 'don't try it,'.
    Twas an awesome moment!

I think I'd be tempted to be Mace as well, if only to work in lines from other movies:

"Luke, this is your father's lightsaber, the very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every %#!)(# stormtrooper in the room, accept no substitutes."

"Get these #@#$^@ Separatists off my %$#&% Jedi Cruiser!"

"Bring me my lightsaber. It's the one that says 'Bad #%^%*'!"

"See you're assuming I won't cut off your sorry head, and everyone knows when you make an assumption, you make an %#$ out of you and umption."
  • treesloth
    treesloth Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Chewbacca, because everyone lets the wookie win.

Yeah, until a freakin' MOON falls on him!
    Ce Ce Denowai...

Cause being the most powerful female Jedi Master would be all kinds of awesome.

I'm pretty sure that's just some fanfic character or something. Is there anything from movies or the EU about her?