fat is going so fast!

Options
Now that I have this site which allows me a factual basis for making choices about food and exercise, I am seeing unbelievable progress. I lost 5 pounds in the last week alone. I believe the key is cardio. I am doing 50-60 minutes of cardio per day in addition to lots of walking to and from errands in dowtown Chicago....

I have always known that it was a simple formula of calories in versus calories burned. This web site makes it real.:smile:

159984.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Replies

• pauljsomers
    Options
    Now that I have this site which allows me a factual basis for making choices about food and exercise, I am seeing unbelievable progress. I lost 5 pounds in the last week alone. I believe the key is cardio. I am doing 50-60 minutes of cardio per day in addition to lots of walking to and from errands in dowtown Chicago....

I have always known that it was a simple formula of calories in versus calories burned. This web site makes it real.:smile:

159984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is a great result for your first week. Keep it up!:drinker:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    WTG on the 5lbs!!! :drinker:
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm also astounded at my own loss. This site is AWESOME! Way to go!!! :flowerforyou:
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    smiley-dance001.gif

smiley-dance002.gif
  • snowbune27
    snowbune27 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    nice job! it's great that you not only are losing the lbs, but are able to do errands in this weather! brrrrr.

160263.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats,that is awesome, Keep up the great work.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    yay you :flowerforyou:
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    Great Job:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    wtg:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!