I need help losing 66 lbs

Options
Im 22yrs old w a 3yr old and I haven't losed weight since I gave birth. I'm extremely lazy to excercise alone and I feel like I'm incapable of eating properly. I really want to change and am looking for some sort of support and motivation from other ppl struggling with similar weight loss issues. So if your looking to lose 50+ lbs add me! :)

Replies

• akyraj2006
    akyraj2006 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    i have 70+ lbs to lose and i am glad you invited me to be your friend. i will be a shoulder for you. whatever you need to talk about, i will be right here. you have taken the right step to have the WANT to change your body. i felt the same way. i am also a mother, my son is 4yrs old and i am 23. i used to beat myself up all the time, but not anymore. i had a big WANT for change, but i changed that to a NEED! I NEED TO BE HEALTHY FOR MY SON! I NEED TO BE HEALTHY FOR ME!!! you can do the same! trust me! you have to find something that you like to do. i fell in love with the TURBO FIRE workout which is very intense. Turbo Jam is also a good program.... i can go on and on about fitness and routines. lol... if you want more info, inbox me! im a message away!!!