I just couldn't believe it....

Options
Nessc
Nessc Posts: 137 Member
I stepped on the scales this morning and I have lost 7 pounds this week!!!:noway: I couldn't believe it. I got off the scales and then I re-weighed myself and there it was...7 pounds lighter. Then I took my measurements and I've lost 3 1/2 inches...Wow!!!:happy: I went off to school to substitute in a VERY good mood!! :laugh:

Replies

• Nessc
    Options
    I stepped on the scales this morning and I have lost 7 pounds this week!!!:noway: I couldn't believe it. I got off the scales and then I re-weighed myself and there it was...7 pounds lighter. Then I took my measurements and I've lost 3 1/2 inches...Wow!!!:happy: I went off to school to substitute in a VERY good mood!! :laugh:
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    WOW is right! Well done! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Fan stinking tastic! Way to GO!! You're rockin!
  • juana
    juana Posts: 6
    Options
    wow! that's great. i wish i can do that too... how much calories do you consume and burn daily? i'd like to follow how you do it. it just might work on me too. :)
  • Nessc
    Options
    wow! that's great. i wish i can do that too... how much calories do you consume and burn daily? i'd like to follow how you do it. it just might work on me too. :)
    Before I began MFP I was doing weight watchers at home by just counting the points for my foods. Then I found MFP and I joined on Feb 28 of this year. While doing weight watchers, I lost 6 pounds, but I think some of that was water retention. However, when you step on the scales one time and it says 160 then a week later it reads 154, you've lost 6 pounds somewhere. I'm using the same scale that I started with. Since joining MFP I have been TRYING to eat around 1200 cals, but I'm having a difficult time doing that. I'm usually within 100 or so cals of eating 1200. The only exercise that I have been doing is walking up and down my stairs that in my home because I hate going to the gym. I will walk up and down my stairs 5 times each session and I manage get in at least 1 session a day...I get so out of breath if I do it more times than that, but considering I'm walking them everyday anyway I think that's what is helping me. I drink at least 6-8 glasses of water per day and I'm not eating chips, candy, cakes and I don't snack in the evening time. I know it's not the "healthiest" way to lose weight, but I'm really going to try harder to get in the full 1200 cals, starting today!!:smile:
  • weesel80
    weesel80 Posts: 186
    Options
    Good for you! Keep it going!!:flowerforyou:
  • SandyHern
    SandyHern Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! :drinker:
    Well, whatever you're doing is definitely working for you! Keep up the good work!!! :flowerforyou:

103332.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Hey! Congratulations!
  • Nessc
    Options
    Thanks everybody for your words of encouragement!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome. Keep up the great work.
  • juana
    juana Posts: 6
    Options
    Before I began MFP I was doing weight watchers at home by just counting the points for my foods. Then I found MFP and I joined on Feb 28 of this year. While doing weight watchers, I lost 6 pounds, but I think some of that was water retention. However, when you step on the scales one time and it says 160 then a week later it reads 154, you've lost 6 pounds somewhere. I'm using the same scale that I started with. Since joining MFP I have been TRYING to eat around 1200 cals, but I'm having a difficult time doing that. I'm usually within 100 or so cals of eating 1200. The only exercise that I have been doing is walking up and down my stairs that in my home because I hate going to the gym. I will walk up and down my stairs 5 times each session and I manage get in at least 1 session a day...I get so out of breath if I do it more times than that, but considering I'm walking them everyday anyway I think that's what is helping me. I drink at least 6-8 glasses of water per day and I'm not eating chips, candy, cakes and I don't snack in the evening time. I know it's not the "healthiest" way to lose weight, but I'm really going to try harder to get in the full 1200 cals, starting today!!:smile:
    hmmm... i will try this. and i hope i get almost the same results. not too difficult for me to do, except for giving up the chips hehe. good job! i am really encouraged by this. thanks for sharing!
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!