1/3 of the way there (with pix)

Options
this is just a small success I've had so far. The before pictures are from my wedding 10/23/2010 and a Key West trip last year 1/2/2011. At that point I don't think I'd even looked at a scale in months but I was definitely pushing the 200s. It didn't really hit me how much I'd let myself go until about September 2011. I was clothes shopping with a friend and realized that I'd grown a serious pair of back boobs. It was definitely time to take control so I joined MFP and hit it pretty hard for the first 3 months. I've had a little struggle over the holidays but I am back on track and ready to lose the rest of the weight now. The after pictures are from a company summit on 12/12/2011 and a birthday party on 12/17/2011. I did all of it mostly through just calorie counting with a little excercise here and there but I joined a gym today and I'm really inspired to kick butt and shed the remaining 40.

before.jpg

after.jpg

Replies

• briocktj
    briocktj Posts: 128
    Options
    cant see the pics...
  • allsewnup13
    Options
    I just edited the post, they should be up now.
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good! I love the haircut too.
  • elzianne
    elzianne Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing job! You look so fabulous. Can't wait to see your results in 2012!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Nicely done.
  • jean1058
    jean1058 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!

Ok, I'm an old person without tattoos, so I've gotta ask (and I don't mean to offend).... did your tattoos change at all after you lost weight? I've always wondered this.....
  • delilah514
    delilah514 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    looking good! Keep up the hard work!
  • briocktj
    briocktj Posts: 128
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!
  • 1234terri
    1234terri Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Nice work!!!
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Cute new haircut too! Great job!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    You look great! And looks like you are in my hometown in you starting pic! lol Everyone who visits does the key lime pie on a stick! It's a must!
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! You look positively radiant to boot!
  • That's awesome. I am trying to loose about 100 lbs. I look now much like your before pics (but i'm 5'6) I want to look like my profile pic which is around 180-195. I'm 267lbs now. Keep it up. post like these show me that I can do this!!!
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    great job!! very noticable :smile:
  • pastorkaycee
    Options
    Great job. I love seeing these success stories cos i know i'll be there pretty soon.:flowerforyou:
  • sunnyj874
    sunnyj874 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • dulie76
    dulie76 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look freakin awesome!!! I'm diggin the blue hair too :)
  • kittyraccoon7
    kittyraccoon7 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! thanks for sharing!!
  • hellotina
    hellotina Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Love your tattoos as well :)
  • ixnaytheigloo
    ixnaytheigloo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing, great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!