can you see my progression? w/photos

Options
so my starting weight 12/16 I weighed in at 196.6
I worked really hard counting calories and working out with MFP and I weighed in at 188.8
when I started the pink method program...I'm now on day 5 and weighing in at 181.4 with a total weight loss of 15 lbs and 2 oz

the firstvset of photos are December 22nd compared to January 14th

peuf_20120114_10.png

the second set is December 28th compared to January 15th

peuf_20120115_22.png

Replies

• toxicasylum
    Options
    Looking good!
  • Twangalang
    Options
    Excellent work!!! Keep it up :) Yes, can see the difference :) You keep going!!!!!!!!!!!
  • beautifulreason
    beautifulreason Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    thank you ladies...25-30 pounds to go
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hell you can see that your bra fits better (I hate the under hang of boobage/fat under the cups...i get it all the time!) and your smaller all around. I'm ready to go back to wearing a bra comfortably and not just tank tops with shelf bras! lol
  • beautifulreason
    Options
    exactly!!
    my Brad's are all over the place and it does fit better...I'm now able to adjust the straps and everything!! so exciting I can't wait to actually get sized and go bra shopping
  • ShadowSoldier23
    Options
    exactly!!
    my Brad's are all over the place and it does fit better...I'm now able to adjust the straps and everything!! so exciting I can't wait to actually get sized and go bra shopping

It will be a while before I get there since I have so much to lose but I'm ready for it! lol
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    What is the pink method program?
  • beautifulreason
    Options
    exactly!!

It will be a while before I get there since I have so much to lose but I'm ready for it! lol
    I have 25 to 30 pounds to go...I'm jot sure when I'm going to start shopping..I would hate to start and then losses more weight and can't fit my clothes.
    what's ur goal weight? I'm wanting to get to 155-150
  • beautifulreason
    Options
    What is the pink method program?
    the pink method is a program designed by women for women,its broken down into 3 phases with work out plans for each phase except the reset phase (I'm in that phase now..its the first one) your stricting your calories l,loading on veggies and you will loose a pound a day..and I have. you really have no need to count calories. its kind of like MFP except everything is mapped out...look up there website its an awesome and affective program
  • ShadowSoldier23
    Options
    Right now I just want to get down to 200 but probably 180...it's still high but I'd be very happy there! I'm over 300 now, but losing so that's what counts!
  • chicpower1
    chicpower1 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO! Big difference! You and I are at the same place weight-wise. I was 196 two weeks ago (had previously lost 12 lbs on MFP then gained it back) and somehow in the last 2 weeks dropped to 191 just before starting PINK. Must've been water weight. LOL. On PINK RESET day 1 and cannot wait to see what I weigh at the end of the week! Having trouble forcing all those veggies down, but then again, if I ate like that all the time I wouldn't be overweight so I'm trying to embrace it as a permanent life change. When I finish PINK, I want to KEEP eating that way. Totally do-able.
  • dreena222
    dreena222 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference!! I bet you feel better too! Keep up the good work, it's paying off!!!