What's your favourite time of the day?

Options
shellsie_j
shellsie_j Posts: 132 Member
My favourite time of the day is when I wake up.
My partner wakes up really early and I sleep in so I luxuriate in slowly waking up and then reading for a little while or I just lie there and think about the day. The ***** cat and the puppy are on either side of me and I just think to myself....does it get any better than this?

Replies

• JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I'm almost the total opposite. I love love love bed time. Doesn't matter if I'm all alone, I just love curling up with my book and feeling snuggly.
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Bed time for me too. It's the only time of day I am totally free-I don't have to do anything except rest :)
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    My favorite time of the day is when I get off work and get home. I am greeted by our little doxie smiling and wagging his tail. He reminds me that it's so great to be at home and with family. If only life were so simple for us as it is for a little sweet loveable dog. :wink: That's my time to decompress, get organized and start enjoying my evening.
  • pretty_ribbons
    pretty_ribbons Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    definitely bed time, when i have done everything i have to do for the day, when i have had just enough of the kids screaming and running around and toys all over the house and i put them to bed, the house is quiet and i can take a deep breath! lol!
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    When I leave work and head to Jazzercise!