97 ponds lost - then and now

Options

Replies

• cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    you look great, what a difference, gteat job thank you for posting!!!!
  • sheilaoldham
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!! How did you lose it so fast?
  • princesspatton
    Options
    you look great!!! Gives me motivation
  • kjones104
    Options
    that is AMAZING!!! congrats on your great achievement. you look great!!
  • ddawn8fan
    Options
    you look great.. thanks for the inspiration.. I was about 263 when i started and down 10lbs now.. I love see the success pictures.. GREAT JOB!!
  • Aunty_Em
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Congrats!
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    You look great! And cute dress!:flowerforyou:
  • SteffieSunshine
    SteffieSunshine Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • cthoma70
    cthoma70 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    GRATS Lookin good
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Awsome work! -
    you look fantastic and really deserve to be proud of yourself. keep up the great work.
    you are an inspiration to me... Im much older but goals and starting weight are similar - Congrats!
  • nancy9801
    nancy9801 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That is so great! You look beautiful and very happy!
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!! I have a little less then that left to go... definataly inspiring..you look amazing! :)
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Thats GREAT!!! Congrats and thanks for sharing..
  • GiiaSoCrazii
    GiiaSoCrazii Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow congratulations.. you are really pretty...Very motivating loss!!!
  • Klynn63
    Klynn63 Posts: 66
    Options
    Great job!
  • mtperry9
    mtperry9 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am simply at awe with all these stories. Again, amazing job and major kudos to you and your dedication.
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Hi I was just wondering something. You said that you eat 1200-1300 cals a day. Have you always eaten that amount throughout your whole weight loss? Did you start off at 1200 cals or did you start off at a higher number and gradually lower it? I'm just starting out, so I am trying to find my sweet spot for losing weight. I know it's different for everybody, I just like to see what works for different people. Congrats on your great loss you look wonderful :smile:
  • gurrl_
    gurrl_ Posts: 69
    Options
    Hi I was just wondering something. You said that you eat 1200-1300 cals a day. Have you always eaten that amount throughout your whole weight loss? Did you start off at 1200 cals or did you start off at a higher number and gradually lower it? I'm just starting out, so I am trying to find my sweet spot for losing weight. I know it's different for everybody, I just like to see what works for different people. Congrats on your great loss you look wonderful :smile:
    I've always eaten that amount since the end of July :) Fortunately it was enoung for me at the beggining :)
  • eva312
    eva312 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    congrats on controlling your health!
  • kallayanna
    kallayanna Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Way to go! I think we have the same body type and goal. You are REALLY inspiring to me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!